InterMedia is a global research and evaluation consulting group. Information – and how people gather, produce, share and use it – is at the heart of what we do. We give clients the data and tools that help them understand, engage and achieve positive/intended impact, often in complex communities. We provide evidence for decision making.
InterMedia offices are located in Washington, DC, Nairobi, Kenya and London. We have experience working in over 100 developing economies, including many of the world’s most challenging locations.
What We Do
- Apply our unique understanding of local context
- Conduct research, analysis and evaluation
- Interpret and guide clients on how data can inform their strategic direction and decision making
- Build capacity in research
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Social media
- Democracy & Governance
- ICT’s for Development
- Mobile Money
- Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Populations