Welcome to the online home of the new InterMedia.
If you’ve visited here before, you’ll notice that our website – like our company – is evolving. Soon we will add more features to the site, but in the meantime please look around, and also visit our other web properties:
- AudienceScapes, our knowledge center offering a wealth of resources on media, ICTs and communication research in developing countries;
- Informationhorizon.org, the virtual lab of InterMedia’s digital research team;
- InterMedia-Europe.org, the online home of our U.K.-based affiliate focused on global development research.
Just as we’ve been doing since 1996 — when we won our first contract to conduct audience and content research for Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty — we make connections that are important to our clients. We connect:
- Communicators and audiences
- Local realities and programmatic initiatives
- Data and insight
- Best practices and day-to-day operations
I believe the strength of an organization is measured by the quality of its people. InterMedia has the best in the business. We are large and experienced enough to work globally, yet small enough that our principals are directly involved in project work.
Your time is valuable. Rather than go on about what we do, and why I think you might like to work with us, I’ll make a suggestion: click here. See who we are and what motivates us. If you see someone who does, or cares about, something that is important to you, please be in touch directly. Get to know us.
Thanks for your time,